Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brrrr....

Very, VERY cold (for Tennessee!) here, temperature in the single digits this morning. It will warm up this weekend, but for now, it's just bitter and windy and snowy outside.

I'm off to walk the dog early this morning, then a quick shower and trip to Kingsport. First, the oncologist's report and hopefully, recommendations at last. Then lunch with Val Donna. Then Fedex, Lowes, Walmart, etc.

Many errands to run, it will be a busy day. (All the better to keep from fretting, my dears).

1 comment:

terry said...

Happy New Year, Pam! Thanks for calling me...I'm sorry I missed your call but I'll call you soon. Matthew really enjoyed talking to you. He stated, "I've always like that Pam Plemitscher!" It's -3 here this morning so we win against the balmy Tennessee single digits! I hope you get good news at the oncologist.I don't know about you but I'm glad to see 2007 go...with death and injury, it's been the worst year of my life.
2008's gotta be better, right? Love, Terry