Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mission Accomplished!

Well, those two youngsters finally got hitched on Sunday at noon.  Bill and I just got back from Seattle about an hour ago, so I will upload pictures tonight of some of the reception.

I was too busy crying my eyes out during their beautiful ceremony to think of snapping photos, but the photographer will be setting up a website within the next few days so everyone can see and go "Oooooh!" and "Ahhhhhh!"

I am so happy for them, and so happy that all of this is finally over! Thanks for all the lovely messages of support and prayers for success during this very exciting and trying time. 

I may have to spend a few days getting things in shape, but we're hoping to travel before the weekend and start finding our way home.

More later...


No comments: