Thursday, October 16, 2008

Benign Pathology

There is no better word to a former cancer patient than "benign!" Dr. Anderson says that all is well in the nether world of my female parts. My uterus gets to stay, at least for the time being. I do not have to have a recheck for another year. Hooray!

The bathroom project was put on temporary hold this morning, so Joe could go over and fix a problem at one of the rentals. Now he's back and being very busy, much pounding and banging, as the tub enclosure goes in and the plumbing gets hooked up.

My lighting fixtures arrived, the extra sink and vanity faucet got returned, and we push forward toward full functionality by the weekend.

All good news today.

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

OH MY Gosh - this is great - I'm just sorry I didn't read it yesterday!!!! What wonderful, wonderful news.

L, M :-)