Sunday, September 28, 2008

Get a bigger calculator

Trust my brother to check the math from yesterday's post. 85 billion, divided by 200 million is $425 not $425,000. Rats. That's not even a monthly grocery bill. No wonder I flunked math so many times. I need a calculator that doesn't say "E" (as in "eeeeeeeee, that number is too high!") when we get into billions. Sorry to get y'all excited.

Echo seems a little better each day, although she doesn't seem to want to let me out of her sight. I think I made the right decision to stay home this weekend--she would have been in a stressed tizzy if she were being boarded at the vet's.

Today is another clean-up day. It seems that everyday is a clean-up day. Not my favorite thing, but I want to be ready when the bathroom project begins, hopefully Wednesday.

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

WE'RE KEEPING VERY POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR ECHO - RUFF RUFF!!!

L, MOLLY, BUDDY & ROWDY