Monday, March 24, 2008

Tempis Fugit

Yes, the time does fly by. La comida Mexicana es muy bien, or was yesterday, for an early Easter supper. Dave and I came home over-full and ready for afternoon naps!

We accomplished quite a bit yesterday (I say "we," but it's really Dave doing all the work). Today we are off to Henard's Lumber and Hardware, for supplies for our last projects--reworking the configuration of the closet rods and the rewiring of an antique lamp that came out of Bill's parents' home last fall. I sold a few things on eBay last night, so those packages have to be put together and sent off to their destinations. And, I'm running low on drinking water, so a Walmart trip is probably warranted.

Tomorrow, we'll have clear driving weather to Nashville. Dave will drive the way there, so I can rest for the drive back home. Echo will come along with us, so she doesn't have to be alone all day in the house. She's happiest when she's on a roadtrip. She'll also get a trip on Sunday, when I go up to Charlottesville for an overnight, and an early appointment with Dr. Brenin at UVA on Monday morning.

And then, it will be April. Where does the time go?

No comments: