Friday, March 14, 2008

Celebrating Early

I've decided to have my birthday today instead of tomorrow. Since I am celebrating by myself, I don't see any reason why I have to wait one more day.

I endured more medical indignities this morning, took my packages to Fedex, and finally saw the satellite people (although nothing will be fixed until Monday morning), so my chores are done for today. Saturday is usually a big eBay listing night, so I'll be working tomorrow night. Tonight, I have a new disk from Netflix, a rack of Baby Back Ribs in the oven, and a little cake with confetti I bought at Walmart on the way home. Why not? I may even open a bottle of champagne and drink too much of it!

55 years old. Wow, that sounds so ancient! It's a good thing that I'm so immature, or this could be depressing. It's good to be here.

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

And a one, and a two:

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday Dear Friend Pam,
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!

Birthday Wishes & Hugs sent your way - MHB :-)