Sunday, November 4, 2007

Getting better, bit by bit

I've been "in and out" of consciousness for the past 24 hours, but things are looking up. When else do I have the luxury of eating when and what I want, sleeping whenever I want and doing nothing most of the time?

Pain is easing too. I'm down to one Perc every 4 hours, without trouble. I just move verrrrrry slowwwwwwwwly!

I'm not dancing on the decks or anything, but I did walk outside for about 10 minutes this afternoon. Now it's time to nap again! I'm thinking we'll spend another day here and not try driving home yet--maybe Tuesday for the trek home to TN.

All is well, one step at a time.

1 comment:

terry said...

We're so glad that you're not in excruciating pain and that you're already up and walking around, and that the surgery is over! I'll call you soon...don't do too much! Love, Terry