Friday, February 1, 2008

An "L" Day

It's a laundry, library, lawyers, and "life is good" day.

The laundry will be able to be done at home, for the first time in many months. Our well now has sufficient water, thanks to the rain we've gotten, and the septic drain is clear, thanks to the emergency excavation and unclogging in December. No more trips to the laundromat!

The library trip will signify that I am ready to commit to a regular schedule of visits again, ready to assume an obligation, a two-week chunk of reading that has to be returned on time.

I woke up this morning thinking I need a different lawyer. The one I spoke to in September is dismal at returning my calls, I still don't know if that firm will actually take on my litigation, and it's time to either get going on this or find another attorney to represent my case.

"Life is good" is just that. I'm feeling the fog of ennui lifting, I'm getting a little more motivated. Today is the first day of a new month, which means administering dog meds, furnace & septic maintenance, checking the house systems and other regular homeowner chores.

Moving forward again...

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Cool pictures!!!! Pet Echo for me!!!

M...........