Friday, January 2, 2009

Time to go home, the long way around

It snowed again in Olympia last night. I have already had my annual ration of inconvenient snowfall this winter, thank you so very much, and I am ready to leave this vale of annoyance and get on down the road.

I'm at the point where I think I can fit everything including the dog and ourselves into the car, but I haven't actually tried it yet. Our Spanish CD program hasn't arrived, so it will just have to be sent to us further along on our journey. I guess Bill and I will have to converse in English until then.

Blogging will be sporadic for the next week or so, but I will keep updating whenever computers become available. 

I'm in ROADTRIP MOOD this morning, which is to say, giddy as a squirrel leaping through the treetops. How I do love that highway up ahead...

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Gosh - I do hope you figured in room for Bill!!!!!!! Be safe and hurry home!!!!

L, M ;-)