Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back into the air

I think I've been on more plane rides in the last 3 weeks than I have in the last 30 years. And here I go again.

Bill called last night and said "Go take care of the babies." For a man who hates to spend money, he said he would feel better if I were in Seattle with Juli and Kerne, helping them find out what keeps putting her into medical crisis. So, I go.

It means I will miss my mother's 83rd birthday, which saddens me. I will have to arrange for a festive celebration, post-actual day, just the two of us toasting her milestone.

I can't believe I'm getting on another plane...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoa, you've been a busy girl. My condolences on Bill's mom. I know she was really lost a long time ago but still sad to say the final goodbye. Hope you can find some answers for your daughter!
Try not to wear yourself out in the meantime!
hugs from TN.
Melanie