Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I know, I know...

I've taken a breather from the blogging bus. In my mother's house, all I seem to want to do is talk with her and take 6 naps a day. It is so weird being in the house where I grew up, brushing my teeth at my old bathroom sink (with my brother brushing his at his sink right next to me), just like we did 50 (yes, 50!) years ago. But comforting.

I'm just going to enjoy every moment here. I'll catch you up on all the drama when I hermitize on my mountain next week.

I'm finally on vacation, and I'm taking advantage of it!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy "Mom Time"!

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Enjoy your time with "A"!!! You need a vacation after all you have been through.

Your mountain calls you - I heard it!!!!!!

L, M ;-)

Unknown said...

Wish you were back already! Got a couple of booth opportunities that I would love to share with you!
Meantime be safe and have fun on your trip down memory lane.
Melanie