Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back on a Plane!

Seattle has feted my departure today by raining on my parade. We've had uncommonly gorgeous weather for a week, but today, the water is pouring down from the sky. Fine. I'm outta here.

I had breakfast with daughter Juli, son Alex and friend Christy at Pike Place Market yesterday. A wonderful send off. We ended the day with an appointment with Dr. Casabona to go over all the test results. Juli has some decisions to make about medication regimens, but all the problems she presented two months ago seem to be under control now. The doctor was pleased. I always walk out of her office feeling like my head is stuffed full of new information.

Despite the reason for my long visit, I am so glad to have had this time with my babes. Now it's off to Los Angeles to spend two weeks with my mom and brother Jerry (who is living at mom's house while he gets his feet wet with a new job and looks for a place to live). Then, finally and blessedly home to my mountain!

All good stuff.

1 comment:

THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING said...

Please hug "A" for me - in fact hug her a couple of times for ME!!!!!

Enjoy your time there with your mom and brother - another blessing from all of this.